BioNutrition CLA 1500 (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a mixture of different types of isomers of linoleic acid, primarily position and geometric isomers, which is found preferentially in dairy products and meat. CLA is supplement that many have heard of but do not know much about. Current research findings suggest that CLA has a number of benefits for bodybuilders as well as any type of athlete. Conjugated Linoleic Acid is also unique because it is present in food from animal and dairy sources.
Suggested benefits of CLA supplementation include:
- Increased metabolic rate: This would obviously be a positive benefit for any type of athlete that is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.
- Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: Since many people these days have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on any person who has high cholesterol.
- Reduces food-induced allergic reactions: Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help.
- Enhances immune system: With the variety of bacteria and poor immune systems in contemporary society, enhancing the immune system's ability to function properly is a positive benefit to all.
CLA supplementation was also shown to improve the lean mass to body fat ratio, decreasing fat deposition, especially on the abdomen, and enhancing muscle growth. CLA achieves this reaction by it reduces body fat by enhancing insulin sensitivity so that fatty acids and glucose can pass through muscle cell membranes and away from fat tissue. This results in an improved muscle to fat ratio.
Compelling evidence also indicates that CLA can promote youthful metabolic function and reduce body fat. The unique mechanism by which this fatty acid protects against disease makes it an important addition to any supplement program.
Bio Nutrition Inc. Uses the finest quality CLA from cold pressed extra virgin safflower oil.
About Bio Nutrition Inc.
Pain staking research and the finest raw materials go into the development of each and every product. With a superior research and development team Bio Nutrition Inc. looks forward to providing a wide variety of the most innovative, cutting edge supplements available.
Bio Nutrition's wellness products are a uniquely formulated science based dietary supplement line, designed to address the most common maladies effecting society today. We use the highest quality raw materials in each product; including wild crafted or organic herbs and extracts, whole foods, vitamins, minerals and co-factor sourced domestically in the U.S.A. whenever possible.
Bio Nutrition Inc. was founded by Robert LoMacchio. He grew up working in his family owned health food stores, where he watched and learned all about natural products. He soon began to learn how certain supplements helped people in different ways. Robert quickly gained a passion for helping people become healthy.
After years of experience working with his dad in their health food stores and in the development of new product formulas for their family owned supplement manufacturing company, he decided to use his many years of experience and desire to create his own brand of supplements.
With over 50 years in the industry Robert along with his partner Steven, they have been able to create superior products to achieve optimal health. Your good health and satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Bi-lingual packaging
- Made in the U.S.A.
Bio Nutrition's Wellness products are uniquely formulated science based dietary supplements designed to address the most common maladies effecting society today. Bio Nutrition uses the highest quality raw materials in the production of all their products including Wild crafted or Organic Herbs and Extracts, Whole Foods, Vitamins Minerals and Co-factors.