Lavender Essential Oil
Zennery 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil can be used in baths, room sprays, toilet waters, perfumes, colognes, massage oils, sachets, salves, skin lotions and oils. It has a sweet, balsamic floral aroma which combines well with many oils including some of Zennery’s other pure oils such as Sweet Orange, Patchouli and Clary Sage. The aromatherapy benefits are balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing and healing. Create and enjoy a spa-like environment using essential oils in any of Zennery’s decorative, tabletop, plug-in or car diffusers and nebulizers. Imagine the sweet smells of the lazy, hazy days of summer any time of the year; enjoy and let the sweet herbal aroma of Zennery 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil whisk you away!
- 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Country of Origin: East Central Europe
- Soft, calming aroma
- Soothing and refreshing
- Wind down and add to a bath or diffuse before bedtime
- One of the most versatile oils
- Perfect for aromatherapy, massage, body oils, bath salts and body wash
- Use in vaporizers, diffusers, oil burners
- Great for spa and homecare
- Add to your cleaning products for beautiful lavender fragrance
- Add to complement your favorite shampoos, lotion or skin care products
- Amber Glass Bottle; Orifice Reducer
- Safety Seal Black Cap
- For External Use Only
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.