Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Zennery 100% Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a calming effect on the mind and body known to be euphoric and sedative helping with anxiety, panic and fear. Ylang Ylang is quite popular and used in the fragrance industry because of its intense floral, sweet jasmine-like, almost narcotic-like aroma. Blending well with other Zennery 100% Pure Essential Oils such as Bergamot, Clary Sage, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Orange and Patchouli - create and enjoy a spa-like environment using our essential oils in any of Zennery’s decorative, tabletop, plug-in or car diffusers and nebulizers. Ylang Ylang meaning “flower of flower” elevates the spirit and consoles the heart.
- 100% Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Pleasant floral aroma with a hint of citrus and mint
- Soothing and comforting
- Romantic because of its flowery fragrance
- Known for its aphrodisiac properties
- Sensual and exotic
- Heightens a sense of relaxation
- Effective with releasing feelings of anger and tension
- Add a few drops to your favorite lotion, massage oil or aromatherapy diffuser
- Amber Glass Bottle; Orifice Reducer
- Safety Seal Black Cap
- For External Use Only
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.